
[VERSE 1] - [Jade]
Oh, I feel the heat in your veins, it warms me like fire
Your skin, so dark, in the end brings me comfort
You explode easily
Showing all your teeth and claws
You're fierce but you sound so tame
You look complex but sound so simple to me
I see how your bad mood brings you melancholy
Let me touch it, I just wanna be the one you trust
[PRE-CHORUS] - [Jade]
Baby, lay in my lap
Tell me how fantasies you witnessed in this cruel world
Just stake your frustrations on me and past your pain
Wag your tail until you transcend the feeling of shame
[CHORUS] - [Jade]
I can pretend to be yours
I know how hard savages are to tame
I can pretend to be naive
I know how brutal it is to love
Oh, let me own you and feed you
Oh, let me turn your contempt into something to live for
Dear Black Cat
You would look stunning with a reddish ribbon
Dear Black Cat
You would look beautiful with a collar with my name on it
[POST CHORUS] - [Jade]
Scream until your meow echoes throughout this room
I want to scale your body in a single jump
Oh, don't leave me tempted, don't leave me tempted
Dear Black Cat, you would look beautiful with a reddish ribbon
[VERSE 2] - [Heccy]
Take me the way you did
Show me where my fingers can touch
I know you usually react badly when they get close
I know you think twice
But I only have genuine intentions
And this is something we can work on
Because I know you're not the trusting type
And I'm great at training
[PRE-CHORUS] - [Heccy]
Darling don't look at me with those treacherous eyes
I know your instinct is selfish
But we can make it different
Wag your tail until you let go of your reckless side
[CHORUS] - [Heccy]
I can pretend to be yours
I know how hard savages are to tame
I can pretend to be naive
I know how brutal it is to love
Oh, let me own you and feed you
Oh, let me turn your contempt into something to live for
Dear Black Cat
You would look stunning with a reddish ribbon
Dear Black Cat
You would look beautiful with a collar with my name on it
[POST CHORUS] - [Heccy]
Scream until your meow echoes throughout this room
I want to scale your body in a single jump
Oh, don't leave me tempted, don't leave me tempted
Dear black cat, you would look beautiful with a reddish ribbon
[BRIDGE] - [Jade]
Mix your sorrows with my milk
Lick it all up, you know we can make this deplorable
Don't get attached, you know this whole feeling is just an ornament
It's impossible to manipulate or manipulative, but I'm pretending to sound nice.
Breathe calmly and make me your prey
Don't think too much, you know this is all unstable
[CHORUS] - [Both]
I can pretend to be yours
I know how hard savages are to tame
I can pretend to be naive
I know how brutal it is to love
Oh, let me own you and feed you
Oh, let me turn your contempt into something to live for
Dear Black Cat
You would look stunning with a reddish ribbon
Dear Black Cat
You would look beautiful with a collar with my name on it
[OTHER] - [Heccy]
Don't resist let me give you a purpose to live
I save you and then I make you die
You scream but your eyes roll
I know your body, the signs never lied
If delivered, don't treat it with rejection
Dear Black Cat i am your curse