[Verso 1]
Maybe I've become a criminal
I've been behaving like a madwoman, a freak with a thorough mind
I've crafted each plan in writing, but I'm still afraid to put it into action
My greatest ambition, to make your chest bleed like it did my heart
I never wanted to be the vindictive type
So let's be cliché and blame it on expectation

[Pre-Chorus]
Felt ashamed, took my vital part and just left
We never touched on the subject, but I can imagine the pleasure you felt
Today you cry like I cried
To me your tears are like gold

[Chorus]
If today my feelings are frozen, I blame you
Fuck growing up, I just wanna see you suffer
This story should be about finding yourself
But we can take a break so I can watch it come crashing down
I always thought of you as my partner in crime
I trade your blood for my tears, you still bring me down
I'm a bloodthirsty one-hearted
My crimes are art and you are my biggest inspiration

[Verso 2]
I don't understand how people can't see who you really are
There's no way to be rational anymore, I just know how to be inconsequential
I swear I tried not to walk into the dark
But my unfortunate choice contaminated the only thing that was pure in me
Like Clyde, you were always inconsistent
Never told you? One shouldn't play with a mind

[Pre-Chorus]
Obsessive, I don't think I'll ever get tired of torturing you
They say love and hate go hand in hand, and I love to hate you
Today you cry twice as much as I cried
To me your tears are like diamonds

[Chorus]
If today my feelings are frozen, I blame you
Fuck growing up, I just wanna see you suffer
This story should be about finding yourself
But we can take a break so I can watch it come crashing down
I always thought of you as my partner in crime
I trade your blood for my tears, you still bring me down
I'm a bloodthirsty one-hearted
My crimes are art and you are my biggest inspiration

[Bridge]
My innocence and youth mixed in the liters of lost blood
A small part of me still cares, a minimally divided feeling
Sounds dangerous, but I've never breathed danger like I'm breathing it now
All this fear you feel for me invigorates me
I can transition in seconds from a rabbit to a fatal animal, and it terrifies you
I can't just take away your merit
You are still my favorite mistake

[Chorus]
If today my feelings are frozen, I blame you
Fuck growing up, I just wanna see you suffer
This story should be about finding yourself
But we can take a break so I can see you cry
I always thought of you as my partner in crime
I trade your blood for my tears, you still bring me down
I'm a bloodthirsty one-hearted
My crimes are art and you are my biggest inspiration

[Other]
Staring eyes and a sideways smile, I think I'm happy to end your life
Don't say you don't recognize me, by your side I was always contained
I'm a one-mission bloodthirsty
Spill liters of blood from your heart


TRADUÇÃO NA ABA INFORMAÇÕES.