[Verse 1]
I've been walking around and wondering which path I chose to take
Always thinking of getting out of this, but never being able to move
Empty streets, I'm always looking down on everything around me
When I'm at rock bottom, unfortunately it's only you who comforts me

[Pre-Chorus]
Everyone points me to the right choices, but I'm drawn to the dark
I'm running without seeing where I'm stepping, a feeling so insecure
Everything I want the most I know I can never have
I never took a step forward, because I don't know how to forget you

[Chorus]
Countless lovers disguised in the streets,
You always recognized them, but never me
An inappropriate desire that's just masked
A depressing moment that I could easily manipulate as funny
It sounds complicated, I'm playing so dirty to get over you
It's tiring, you'd never understand how hard it is for me to confront you

[Post-Chorus]
I I hate this feeling of dependency, but it's what's making me grow
I've created a decadent feeling that's always pulling me in
You know I need someone
You know I need someone
Someone like you

[Verse 2]
I've been turning over every grave to find something that can revive us
I want to breathe life into this, but I don't want to lose myself again
Black clothes, I'm killing everything around me because I can never get ahead
You can deny that this moves you, but I know deep down you lie

[Pre-Chorus]
You know all my demons by name, I know all your sins
So inappropriate, everything I see seems cursed
Everything I feel I know I can never say
I took off my mask once, I won't do it again just to satisfy you

[Chorus]
Countless lovers disguised in the streets,
You always recognized them, but never me
A dirty desire that's just masked
A depressing moment that I could easily manipulate as funny
It sounds complicated, I'm playing so dirty to get over you
It's tiring, you'd never understand how hard it is for me to confront you

[Post-Chorus]
I hate this feeling of dependency, but it's what's making me grow
I've created a decadent feeling that's always making me fall back into it
You know I need someone
You know I need someone
Someone like you

[Bridge]
I lose my senses, I get wrapped up in your damn strange affection
A secret that now doesn't seem so discreet
Out in the night, while you live I try to get up
My eyes are heavy
I don't know how to get your attention anymore
I'm losing myself, in this fantasy I'm being my own villain

[Chorus]
Countless lovers disguised in the streets,
You always recognized them, but never me
An impure desire that's just disguised
A depressing moment that I could easily manipulate as funny
It sounds complicated, I'm playing so dirty to get over you
It's tiring, you'd never understand how hard it is for me to confront you
I hate this feeling of dependency, but it's what's making me grow
I've created a decadent feeling that's always making me fall back into it
I don't know why I'm waiting for you to notice
I don't know why I'm waiting for you to notice

[Other]
Someone like me
Someone like me
Someone like me, someone

I don't want to kill it
I don't want to kill it,
But I don't want to go back to feeling incapable

I've been walking around
Wondering which path I chose to take

TRADUÇÃO NA ABA INFORMAÇÕES.