(Verso 1)
How can I begin to tell
All the promises you made to me
And the way that they were dishonored
I needed to take a big and painful step
And get it all off my back
Because I don't deserve this pain
(Verso 2)
How can you hurt me so deeply
Break me into a thousand tiny pieces
So that I would have difficulty to rebuild myself
I cried and felt the full impact, yeah, I did
I really felt everything I told you, you know it
I don't deserve this pain
(Pré-refrão)
You had my heart and my trust
Something no one has ever had
But even so, that wasn't enough for our love
What happened with us?
(Refrão)
I always thought that you were mine
Forever & always, just like the movies I watched
Your smile once gave me confidence
But now remembering him just brings me pain
I'm broken into a thousand pieces, oh
Just because I thought heaven was you
(Verso 3 - Stelar)
Just took a few little words
To come out of your mouth to make me breakdown
I loved you so much that I forgot myself
I never suspected that this would be
Too much to feel, and too much to deal
I believed that you'd be my heaven and this brought me to hell
(Verso 4 - Alex & Stelar)
I did everything for you, only to be
Trampled and forgotten in the end
Don't try to deny your deeds, you won't make it
Don't make it all just about you one more time
I never expected to be stabbed like this
I believed you would be my light and it brought me to the darkness
(Pré-refrão - Stelar)
You had my heart and my trust
Something no one has ever had
But even so, that wasn't enough for our love
What happened with us, baby?
(Refrão - Stelar)
I always thought that you were mine
Forever & always, just like the movies I watched
Your smile once gave me confidence
But now remembering him just brings me pain
I'm broken into a thousand pieces, oh
Just because I thought heaven was you
(Ponte - Alex)
All the tears that are on my pillow
Are a reflection of my unconditional love
Maybe now I'd had my head on your chest
But you chose to be alone from now on
Your promises to love me until the end of time
Have been broken like the bottle of wine that I drank
To try to relieve the pain
(Refrão - Alex & Stelar)
I really thought that you were mine
Forever & always, just like fairytales
Your smile gave me confidence
But now remembering him only brings me tears
I'm broken into a thousand pieces
Just because I thought heaven was you
(Outro - Alex)
All the promises you made formed wounds
That I don't know when they'll heal
How can I begin to tell
All the promises you made to me
And the way that they were dishonored
I needed to take a big and painful step
And get it all off my back
Because I don't deserve this pain
(Verso 2)
How can you hurt me so deeply
Break me into a thousand tiny pieces
So that I would have difficulty to rebuild myself
I cried and felt the full impact, yeah, I did
I really felt everything I told you, you know it
I don't deserve this pain
(Pré-refrão)
You had my heart and my trust
Something no one has ever had
But even so, that wasn't enough for our love
What happened with us?
(Refrão)
I always thought that you were mine
Forever & always, just like the movies I watched
Your smile once gave me confidence
But now remembering him just brings me pain
I'm broken into a thousand pieces, oh
Just because I thought heaven was you
(Verso 3 - Stelar)
Just took a few little words
To come out of your mouth to make me breakdown
I loved you so much that I forgot myself
I never suspected that this would be
Too much to feel, and too much to deal
I believed that you'd be my heaven and this brought me to hell
(Verso 4 - Alex & Stelar)
I did everything for you, only to be
Trampled and forgotten in the end
Don't try to deny your deeds, you won't make it
Don't make it all just about you one more time
I never expected to be stabbed like this
I believed you would be my light and it brought me to the darkness
(Pré-refrão - Stelar)
You had my heart and my trust
Something no one has ever had
But even so, that wasn't enough for our love
What happened with us, baby?
(Refrão - Stelar)
I always thought that you were mine
Forever & always, just like the movies I watched
Your smile once gave me confidence
But now remembering him just brings me pain
I'm broken into a thousand pieces, oh
Just because I thought heaven was you
(Ponte - Alex)
All the tears that are on my pillow
Are a reflection of my unconditional love
Maybe now I'd had my head on your chest
But you chose to be alone from now on
Your promises to love me until the end of time
Have been broken like the bottle of wine that I drank
To try to relieve the pain
(Refrão - Alex & Stelar)
I really thought that you were mine
Forever & always, just like fairytales
Your smile gave me confidence
But now remembering him only brings me tears
I'm broken into a thousand pieces
Just because I thought heaven was you
(Outro - Alex)
All the promises you made formed wounds
That I don't know when they'll heal
Heaven Was You é sobre a ingenuidade que eu tive e a reflexão sobre tudo o que aconteceu num geral. As coisas que ele prometeu, a dor que eu tive que suportar e o trauma em ter que me reconstruir, pedaço por pedaço, depois de tantos acontecimentos que consumiram cada parte de mim. No verso da Stelar, ela até mesmo retrata a parte que eu amei tanto ele que esqueci de mim, esqueci de me fortalecer. Na conclusão, eu coloquei minhas expectativas e me esforcei acima de tudo, me sacrifiquei, apenas porque pensei que o paraíso era aquele cara, aquela vivência, aquela experiência. Pode ser clichê retratar dessa forma, mas eu quis trazer a dualidade entre a ingenuidade e o aprendizado".
MUSIC VIDEO
MUSIC VIDEO
PARA MELHOR VISUALIZAÇÃO NO CELULAR, VEJA NO MODO PARA COMPUTADOR.