tantofaz

(Intro - Unknown voice)
Every word I speak
Every step that I take
(That's when) that's when I
When I breathe your air

(Verse 1 - Alex Fleming)
United by our bodies chemistry,
They wouldn’t know how to unravel our secrets
The first ringing announced the brand was permanent,
And yet you didn’t chose to leave it
You took my elixir to your cabin,
Giving me in return the addiction to having it
You graced my face with your hands,
The harshness made me wait for more of it

(Pre-chorus - Alex Fleming)
So listen to my voice once again
Don’t let the garden grow again

(Chorus - Alex Fleming)
Go up the hills with me, I’ll take you to the hiding place
I can show you the sky to melt while I keep you warm
I know you like no one else, even when you feel like a mystery
I am the amulet you want to carry on your chest,
And in the springtime of a voodoo, I’m still your weakness

(Verse 2 - Marie Vaccari)
Baby, if this is a dream please don't wake me
up I want to daydream, so I can spend the night
Your touch is like the stars transcending in my body
And making us live a supernova in the midst of twilight
Even with my thorns you make me the most beautiful rose
And even if everything is wrong, you make it seem so right

Surrendered to you, blindfolded, your scent of vanilla with tobacco is all I can think of
It's imprinted in my memory and everything makes me come back to you
Lost as if in Eden and the red would make us sinners
But being you and me it doesn't matter, megalomaniac love
And all of the above

(Pre-chorus - Marie Vaccari)
We're capable of changing the rotation of the earth
And redefining the meanings of the zodiac

(Chorus - Marie Vaccari)
I'll soar in the clouds with you
Please take me to the softest place
Show me the melting sky while keeping me warm
You know me like no one else, even when I sound like a mystery
You're the amulet I want to carry on my chest
And in the spring of a voodoo, you're still my weakness

(Bridge - Alex Fleming & Marie Vaccari)
And as I feel the stream wet my body
I can't help but wonder
Where you've been (where I've been)
(I wonder) What made you go, baby (what made me go?)
And if anything can make you go again (what can make me go again?)
Please, baby, make me your biggest reason
The biggest reason to stay under your body
The one faithful holder of your heart,
That'll always be me, love (it's always been you)

(Pre-chorus - Alex & Marie)
And so I know,
That our love is undeniable
And that all the gaps,
Are shared by us both

(Chorus - Alex & Marie)
So stay here with me, I'll keep you in this lavender haze
I can love you again, so just keep your heart in mine
I know you like no one else, even when you feel the coldest at times
I'm the amulet you want to carry on your chest,
I'm the one you'll always wish the best for
And in the spring of a voodoo, I'm still your weakness
I'm still the one you cry out at dawn, love

(Outro - Marie Vaccari)
I didn't want to leave you here,
But the end found us too soon