
(Verse 1)
Oh, the ways
The ways that I felt dead
The ways that I felt sad
The ways that I was left behind
The things they said
The things that I hated
The things I listened
The things that I don't want
(Verse 2)
To listen from anyone
To have in any form
To feel in any way
So I, I'm here to say
(Pre-chorus)
I'm so fucking sad that
I have to have these
Things making me say that I
(Chorus)
I'm not good
I don't want no one
I don't believe in love
So, baby, let me live without you
I'm not fine
I don't want you, no
I don't believe you, no
So, baby, let me live without you
(Verse 3)
Oh, the times
The times that I felt like
I was nothing but
A piece of trash for everyone
The things I said
The things that no one says
But I just said, and, yeah
I still feel bad
(Pre-chorus)
I'm so fucking sad that
I have to have these
Things making me say that I
(Chorus)
I'm not good
I don't want no one
I don't believe in love
So, baby, let me live without you
I'm not fine
I don't want you, no
I don't believe you, no
So, baby, let me live without you
(Post-chorus)
I'm frustrated too
You don't want to listen
But that's the true, boy
Baby, let me live without you
(Chorus)
I'm not good
I don't want no one
I don't believe in love
So, baby, let me live without you
(Bridge)
I've been thinking a lot lately
And no, it's not right to accept your love
Sorry for making you fall in love with me
I really thought I was able to love you
But I have to tell you this
(Pre-chorus)
I'm so fucking sad that
I have to have these
Things making me say that I
(Chorus)
I'm not good
I don't want no one
I don't believe in love
So, baby, let me live without you
I'm not fine
I don't want you, no
I don't believe you, no
So, baby, let me live without you
(Post-chorus)
I'm frustrated too
You don't want to listen
But that's the true, boy
Baby, let me live without you
(Chorus)
I'm not good
I don't want no one
I don't believe in love
So, baby, let me live without you
(Verso 1)
Oh, as formas
As formas que me senti mal
As formas que me senti triste
As formas que fui deixado de lado
As coisas que eles disseram
As coisas que eu odiava
As coisas que escutei
As coisas que eu não quero
(Verso 2)
Ouvir de ninguém
Ter de nenhuma forma
De ouvir de qualquer forma
Então eu, eu estou aqui pra dizer que
(Pré-refrão)
Eu estou triste pra caralho em
Ter que ter essas
Coisas me fazendo falar que
(Refrão)
Eu não estou bem
Eu não quero ninguém
Eu não acredito no amor
Então, baby, me deixe viver sem você
Eu não estou bem
Eu não quero ninguém
Eu não acredito em você
Então, baby, me deixe viver sem você
(Verso 3)
Oh, as vezes
As vezes em que senti como se
Eu não fosse nada além
Um pedaço de lixo pra todo mundo
As coisas que disse
As coisas que ninguém diz
Mas eu disse e, sim
Eu ainda me sinto mal
(Pré-refrão)
Eu estou triste pra caralho em
Ter que ter essas
Coisas me fazendo falar que
(Refrão)
Eu não estou bem
Eu não quero ninguém
Eu não acredito no amor
Então, baby, me deixe viver sem você
Eu não estou bem
Eu não quero ninguém
Eu não acredito em você
Então, baby, me deixe viver sem você
(Pós-refrão)
Eu estou frustrado também
Você não quer escutar
Mas essa é a verdade, cara
Baby, me deixe viver sem você
(Refrão)
Eu não estou bem
Eu não quero ninguém
Eu não acredito no amor
Então, baby, me deixe viver sem você
(Ponte)
Eu venho pensado muito ultimamente
E não, não é certo aceitar o seu amor
Desculpe por fazer você se apaixonar por mim
Eu realmente pensei que era capaz de te amar
Mas eu tenho que te dizer que
(Pré-refrão)
Eu estou triste pra caralho em
Ter que ter essas
Coisas me fazendo falar que
(Refrão)
Eu não estou bem
Eu não quero ninguém
Eu não acredito no amor
Então, baby, me deixe viver sem você
Eu não estou bem
Eu não quero ninguém
Eu não acredito em você
Então, baby, me deixe viver sem você
(Pós-refrão)
Eu estou frustrado também
Você não quer escutar
Mas essa é a verdade, cara
Baby, me deixe viver sem você
(Refrão)
Eu não estou bem
Eu não quero ninguém
Eu não acredito no amor
Então, baby, me deixe viver sem você