[VERSE 1]
Picking up the pieces, satisfying myself with crumbs
Smiling and walking forward to mask my flaws
Holding the past in my hands as if everything is palpable
Feeling completely unstable
Countless paths, but I never know which one to take
My eyes want to cry, my mind explode
I'm going up, in a moment I'm going down
I'm disappearing
[PRE-CHORUS]
I would like for once not to wither and just bloom
Killing for a feeling of welcome and a place to belong
I'm tired of holding up this skin just to not let you down
What I want most is to be myself, but I don't know where to start
[CHORUS]
Tell me, how should I feel this month?
I would like to end the year differently at least once
Vibrant feelings surround me, but loneliness blinds me
I can't be the only one who feels alone
A smile always accompanied by a tear
I take all my frozen cry and carve out my pity
[POST-CHORUS]
Snow is falling, bells are ringing
And my eyes are fixed, just reminiscing nothing I wanted
I reached
Tell me, how am I supposed to feel this month?
I would like to end the year differently this time
[VERSE 2]
I think I'm getting used to the loneliness
Everything about my life is like a snowflake
It will always melt when it falls into my hand
I think everything about this date depends on someone
That had some meaning in the past
The lights were lovely, but now they just sting my eyes
[PRE-CHORUS]
I would like for once not to wither and just bloom
Killing for a feeling of welcome and a place to belong
I'm tired of holding up this skin just to not let you down
What I want most is to be myself, but I don't know where to start
[CHORUS]
Tell me, how should I feel this month?
I would like to end the year differently at least once
Vibrant feelings surround me, but loneliness blinds me
I can't be the only one who feels alone
A smile always accompanied by a tear
I take all my frozen cry and carve out my pity
[POST-CHORUS]
Snow is falling, bells are ringing
And my eyes are fixed, just reminiscing nothing I wanted
I reached
Tell me, how am I supposed to feel this month?
I would like to end the year differently this time
[BRIDGE]
A snowy night and a lonely hot chocolate
A fireplace and an empty sock
This really is a precarious Christmas
Cliché movies and echoing laughter
The icy breeze and its irritating lights
When did my Christmas become so lonely?
[CHORUS]
Tell me, how should I feel this month?
I would like to end the year differently at least once
Vibrant feelings surround me, but loneliness blinds me
I can't be the only one who feels alone
A smile always accompanied by a tear
I take all my frozen cry and carve out my pity
[POST-CHORUS]
Snow is falling, bells are ringing
And my eyes are fixed, just reminiscing nothing I wanted
I reached
Tell me, how am I supposed to feel this month?
I would like to end the year differently this time
[OTHER]
Going out in the crowd looking for something that gives me real pleasure
I'm trying to set my mind and feel what Christmas has to say
But I know at the end of the day none of this will satisfy me
A smile is a bottled moment for a lonely heart
Untouchable but merely remembered