
[Verse 1]
Closed expression, internalized with perverted thoughts
Looking deep into your eyes, I can feel the pulse of your desire
In blurred lines, I've been holding onto this feeling
I notice you seek me in occasional moments
And I take advantage of this situation
[Pre-Chorus]
Oh, you need to believe me
The summer was cruel, and its power was given to me
These rays could hurt you, so would you still dare?
[Chorus]
If you want, you can touch
It's bitter, but there's nothing wrong
You say "phenomenal," I say masochism
They call me a bitch, so I make it my motto
If it's illegal, who are they to forbid me?
If hatred seeps into my veins and controls me, what can I do?
So pull the trigger, turn your pain into something visceral
That's what I need
[Verse 2]
Dive into my nectar, show me the sweet taste of your tenderness
Darling, just you and me tonight
We can be far from each other or skin to skin
Crown all that uncertainty
Wherever it is, just fill every inch of pain
If you really want me, make it show in pleasure
[Pre-Chorus]
Oh, I've been caught in a few unraveled lies before
And I might be a little surprised by your confessions
It's just a nighttime passion, trust me
[Chorus]
If you want, you can touch
It's bitter, but there's nothing wrong
You say "phenomenal," I say masochism
They call me a bitch, so I make it my motto
If it's illegal, who are they to forbid me?
If hatred seeps into my veins and controls me, what can I do?
So pull the trigger, turn your pain into something visceral
That's what I need
[Bridge]
There's something more to be said and shown
So I turn it into desire
Some treat me as a rebel, so I turn my essence into sparks
You may desire me, but you must have seen the controversies my name has been involved in
But that's how prostitutes are treated, and that's what I like
[Chorus]
If you want, you can touch
It's bitter, but there's nothing wrong
You say "phenomenal," I say masochism
They call me a bitch, so I make it my motto
If it's illegal, who are they to forbid me?
If hatred seeps into my veins and controls me, what can I do?
So pull the trigger, turn your pain into something visceral
That's what I need