jade

[VERSE 1]
Snowy night, which took me by surprise at first
How would I know I would be addicted to your nurturing?
It's messing with my head, I'm not having a routine anymore
You always come up as a sudden memory

[PRE-CHORUS]
The moon, christmas lights around us
You were nervous i could tell by your sweat
I tried to relax and we laughed at my failed attempt
You were embarrassed, I noticed by your red cheek

[CHORUS]
I didn't realize but I was already charmed
Silently, when I noticed I was soaked wet
You slipped gently and pooled in my dry heart
It was sneaky and pierced beyond my fear

[VERSE 2]
Your shy way made me let down my guard, you were agile
I had forgotten that I was once fragile
Whenever I find myself thinking I end up forming a sideways smile
My snowy night, even on a typical cloudy rainy day

[PRE-CHORUS]
Cold wind, blowing the weather around us
I remember trying hard, I did my best
You tried to look elegant and I laughed at your clumsy way
Your gaze has changed, maybe you were upset

[CHORUS]
I didn't understand, but I was already caring
Silently in you I was already freezing
You slipped gently and pooled in my dry heart
It was sneaky and pierced beyond my fear

[BRIDGE]
Our lovely conversation smothered by lullabies
You got me involved, I don't want to see this night end
It was piling up in snowflakes on my skin
You got to be the first one my body doesn't repel

[CHORUS]
I didn't notice
But I was already charmed
Silently
When I noticed I was soaked
I didn't notice
But I was already caring
Silently
In you I was drowning
You slipped gently and pooled in my dry heart
It was sneaky and pierced beyond my fear

[OTHER]
Snowy night
Which took me by surprise