alternatetext


(Verse 1)
Midnight and you told me
"Take the seat, hold your clothes and ignore this"
We intend, we shine bright, you know it
Say it loud, I love it, you want me

We love to let feelings mislead our judgment
Hands and more hands, but with less responsibility
And maybe that's good, maybe it's better
I couldn't get out of it, isn't it funny?

(Pre-chorus)
Take your treasure, here's your pleasure
Question!
Oh, we're going together, nothing will end so better
Time forever, babe, don't make us strangers

(Chorus)
Because I won't be safe without your eyes
Face to face, hey man
You say I’m not your babe, but let’s do it anyway
I'm captivated by your only surprise
One night, a different way
I’m guessing who’s gonna stay by your side

Tonight, with my friends, you'll lose your mind
But hey, let’s remember who left me behind
Hands shaking, my new statement
Voices singing, just a new movement
I’m better off away from your idiot quirks
But I’m not safe without your eyes

(Verse 2 - Alex Fleming)
A disillusionment left me devastated
But the feeling of having a piece of you brought me back
I know I've surrendered, head over feet, hoping our love would last
Even though it is just casual now, don't be so cold

We have chemistry and harmony, but you say it's not lasting
Unforgettable months, singular moments, but that's in the past, you say
You remember the last things I said to you before the end, don't pretend to have forgotten or try to put words on my mouth
This will be painful, but only for me, the one being fooled by my own paranoia

(Verse 3)
Tell me what happened after the laugh
I hate your comforting smile when you're just passing by
Get the hire, full of crimes, just replace us
Point on dark, I'm like Joan of Arc, goodbye to the whispers

And you were my graduate of phaeton boys
In the past I'd end up crying
But it’s not fair now
‘Cause you should apologize for let me leave out

(Pre-chorus)
Take the message, give me the rewind
Question!
Oh, we aren’t going together, everything will end better
Time forever, babe you made us strangers

(Chorus)
Because I won't be safe without your eyes
Face to face, hey man
You say I’m not your babe, but let’s do it anyway
I'm captivated by your only surprise
One night, a different way
I’m guessing who’s gonna stay by your side

Tonight, with my friends, you'll lose your mind
But hey, let’s remember who left me behind
Hands shaking, my new statement
Voices singing, just a new movement
I’m better off away from your idiot quirks
But I’m not safe without your eyes

(Verse 4 - Ashley G)
My love, I love the sparkle in your eyes when you see me
But still you say it's not all perfect
I feel like we're made for each other, you came to me like a godsend
You call me your "act of God" and I thank God I deserve to have you in my life
You are a lost treasure I thank God I found you

I feel more comfortable with you by my side
But I don't know if you feel the same way I feel, and it leaves me with a huge emptiness in my chest
Don't pretend what we had was just "one more affair", you can't just forget and leave it all behind
I will never forget you even if you tell me to move on with my life
Our harmony is unique, that you can't deny, yeah

(Bridge)
Face to face, hey babe
You say I'm good at victimize,
And now I think if you're barely fakin' care of me
Same night, different way
I’m guessing who’s gonna stay by your side
This is another waste of time
This was another waste of lime!

(Last Chorus/Outro)
Tonight, with my friends, you'll lose your mind
But hey, let’s remember who left me behind
Hands shaking, my new statement
Voices singing, just a new movement
I’m better off away from your idiot quirks
But I’m not safe without your eyes