"Strong" é uma música country alternativa, escrita e gravada pelo cantor, compositor, produtor, modelo e ator Alex Fleming.Essa música fala, no ponto de vista do eu-lírico, sobre uma pessoa, a qual o eu-lírico se relaciona/relacionou. Ele fala sobre a resiliência dessa pessoa e sobre a forma que ela é forte por aguentar tantas coisas ruins e complicadas, e, mesmo assim, conseguir ser feliz. Também, o eu-lírico mostra a forma que essa pessoa o inspirou e o fez encontrar a felicidade mais genuína, como, por exemplo, o verso "Sua facilidade de encontrar a felicidade é impressionante, encontrar minha felicidade em você foi instantâneo".
Na forma que ele conseguia fazer o eu-lírico feliz e apaixonado, mesmo com as coisas mais dolorosas acontecendo. No verso 3 e na ponte, o eu-lírico trata e se refere a essa pessoa como um anjo, e faz alusão a morte. Dois exemplos são: "Dizem que os anjos são as coisas mais raras de se ver, mas eu vi da maneira mais genuína e preciosa" e "Agora que você é um anjo da maneira mais literal, espero que você esteja feliz aí em cima, embora eu esteja triste por estar aqui". Em sua conclusão no refrão, o eu-lírico canta "você foi forte o suficiente para ser você, e agora eu sou forte o suficiente para te deixar ir", de forma de luto pelo fim.

(Verse 1)
I've never seen your eyes crying
Even when you had reasons to
So many things you had in your head
That were sad and hard, but you dealed
I never witnessed you angry
Even when you needed to be

(Verse 2)
So many things you had in your responsibility
Which were complicated, but you solved
Your ease of finding happiness is impressive
And finding my happiness in you was instantaneous
I remember one time I hugged you
And I told you that

(Chorus)
You were strong enough not to let this things
Stop you from being so radiant
Strong enough to make me so
Happy and passionate
You were strong enough to be...
You, in the purest way

(Verse 3)
Your life was something so hard
But you were grateful for her
Even with everything conspiring against you
You went through what was necessary
Witnessing your resilience was magical
Something I doubt I'll ever see in anyone

(Pre-chorus)
I remember when I looked into your eyes
Putting my hand in your hand, saying

(Chorus)
You were strong enough not to let this things
Stop you from being so radiant
Strong enough to make me so
Happy and passionate
You were strong enough to be...
You, in the purest way

(Verse 4)
They say angels are the most rarest things to see
But I saw it in the most genuine and precious way
Your soul was something that enchanted me
And made me cry with happiness
Spending nights on end by your side was something unique
Being with you was my best decision

(Bridge)
Now that you're an angel in the most literal way
I hope you are happy up there, even though I'm sad to be here, baby
Our times together taught me the things I know
Everything I do was once something you'd like to show
Taught to be better and you taught be how to grow
Your sweet voice, I swear I listened and you know
I listened and you know I learned

(Chorus)
You were strong enough not to let this things
Stop you from being so radiant
Strong enough to make me so
Happy and passionate
You were strong enough to be you, and now I'm
Strong enough to let you go