[VERSE 1]-[Jade]
Pulse almost nil, last words to the last pill
A speech without feeling
But lyrically perfect
Now I see, for me your tears don't have the same effect
[PRE-CHORUS]-[Jade]
Maybe I've lost my empathy and it torments me everyday
Maybe I lost my greatest quality
Maybe I never found myself and just wore a personality
But they say scars bring you maturity
[CHORUS]-[Jade]
I cried so much for what was gone
And I forgot to value what was left
All this unhappiness runs through my nearly clotted blood
Why am I fighting for something that died?
Why do I still write about someone who has already forgotten me?
Maybe it seems like I don't miss you
But I just lost the ability to express myself
All this inability runs through my clotted blood
Why do I still care about you?
Why even with my purple lips I try to revive us?
[VERSE 2]-[Jade & Backing Vocals by Jaehyuk]
Body at room temperature, cruel decisions in the face of growing pain
Paranoia turned into irreversible pools of blood
I'm dumping all this expressionless
You know that inside me there is no more pulse
[PRE-CHORUS]-[Jade & Backing Vocals by Jaehyuk]
Maybe I should try to come back to life
But seeming immobile still seems to me to be the only way out
Maybe I lost my joints
Or just don't want to suffer for new disappointments
Maybe I was never alive and I'm just now facing my reality
[CHORUS]-[Jade & Backing Vocals by Jaehyuk]
I cried so much for what was gone
And I forgot to value what was left
All this unhappiness runs through my nearly clotted blood
Why am I fighting for something that died?
Why do I still write about someone who has already forgotten me?
Maybe it seems like I don't miss you
But I just lost the ability to express myself
All this inability runs through my clotted blood
Why do I still care about you?
Why even with my purple lips I try to revive us?
[BRIDGE]-[Jade & Backing Vocals by Jaehyuk]
Pierce my veins, force my heartbeat back
Pour rivers from your eyes to try to reignite my feelings
Open my brain and put old memories in my mind
Try to seek my old self, and fail miserably
I'm not happy with reality
But I prefer to choose my freedom
[CHORUS]-[Jade & Backing Vocals by Jaehyuk]
I cried so much for what was gone
And I forgot to value what was left
All this unhappiness runs through my nearly clotted blood
Why am I fighting for something that died?
Why do I still write about someone who has already forgotten me?
Maybe it seems like I don't miss you
But I just lost the ability to express myself
All this inability runs through my clotted blood
Why do I still care about you?
Why even with my purple lips I try to revive us?
[OTHER]-[Jade]
Maybe i look dead
But I just lost my will to live
Maybe my burden is heavier than yours, but I can live
No oxygen in my cells
But I still find a way to blame myself
Why even with my purple lips am I still ready to care?
Like the undead, but I still find a way to make you cry
TRADUÇÃO NA ABA INFORMAÇÕES.