[Verso 1]
My head is hurting more as I walk into the unknown
The melancholy laden rain is piercing my brain
Making me feel guilty for something I'd already forgotten
My eyes are leaking but I don't recognize this feeling
I had sworn I wouldn't let it in again
So I prepare myself mentally, while I chain myself
[Pre-Chorus]
There's not much to do
I don't know where to run
I'm submitting to strange things just to show that I've changed
I'm being persistent, I can't admit I came back
[Chorus]
So I blame myself for blaming myself
And I judge myself for still caring
I'm in an emotional maze
I'm tired of this hellish drama
Maybe I should deal with more sincerity
Always let go, and it always comes back with more brutality
Distant eyes, and all this sadness finally leaves me
As through the window my world crumbles
[Verso 2]
The roses wither at the touch of my cursed hand
I would like to blame others for my grudge
But I should assume I'm just hurting
The castle that once lit up is now haunted
And you know where all this fog is coming from
After all, you are part of my past
[Pre-Chorus]
There's not much to put into context
I don't know where to start explaining
I'm pushing everyone away, just so I don't show that I'm weak
I'm deflecting the subject, but it's always my bitterness that stands out
[Chorus]
So I blame myself for blaming myself
And I judge myself for still caring
I'm in an emotional maze
I'm tired of this hellish drama
Maybe I should deal with more sincerity
Always let go, and it always comes back with more brutality
Distant eyes, and all this sadness finally leaves me
As through the window my world crumbles
[Bridge]
Despair is taking over my bones, like a brutal nightmare
A psychosis that spreads evil
A free fall dominated by resentment
White roses soaked in my blood and regret
[Verso 1]
So I blame myself for blaming myself
And I judge myself for still caring
I'm in an emotional maze
I'm tired of this hellish drama
Maybe I should deal with more sincerity
Always let go, and it always comes back with more brutality
Distant eyes, and all this sadness finally leaves me
As through the window my world crumbles
[Other]
Distant eyes, and all this sadness corrupts me
As my Wonderland inside my mind breaks apart
TRADUÇÃO NA ABA INFORMAÇÕES.