[Verse 1]
My hands are tied with my self-sabotage
I try to visualize it from all angles, but I think I lack the courage
I just want someone to listen to me, without saying they understand me
They say I should be grateful, but this repressing feeling inside of me stretches

[Pre-Chorus]
I should come back with more potency after a relapse
But in the labyrinth of overcoming I always get lost on the last exit passage
Everyone doubts but now I'm the one who's starting to underestimate myself
I've visited hell so many times, I think I'm starting to get used to it

[Chorus]
Fire can hurt, but the cold of loneliness can also burn
This is fucking my body but I feel so ungrateful for complaining
Laughter and background noise
But at the end of the night I'm always coming back alone with my shadow
How could I ask for help on something I don't even know the basics of?
Too many directed decisions, please give me a moment
These accelerated beats have a hypnotic sound
Closing my eyes and letting myself be carried away by this chaotic moment

[Post-Chorus]
There's an imposter living inside of me, always cheering when I cry
Hoping I trip when I run
My eyes try to filter, taking me to something utopian
But it's time to take over my chaotic moment

[Verse 2]
The voices in my head sound so convincing
My conscience flickers in one direction, but my actions sound different
The cards are on the table, my game is no longer hidden
I'm trying to take control but they say I'm the one making it hard

[Pre-Chorus]
I should come back with more potency after a relapse
But in the labyrinth of overcoming I always get lost on the last exit passage
Everyone doubts but now I'm the one who's starting to underestimate myself
I've visited hell so many times, I think I'm starting to get used to it

[Chorus]
Fire can hurt, but the cold of loneliness can also burn
This is fucking my body but I feel so ungrateful for complaining
Laughter and background noise
But at the end of the night I'm always coming back alone with my shadow
How could I ask for help on something I don't even know the basics of?
Too many directed decisions, please give me a moment
These accelerated beats have a hypnotic sound
Closing my eyes and letting myself be carried away by this chaotic moment

[Other]
There's an imposter living inside of me, always cheering when I cry
Hoping I trip when I run
My eyes try to filter, taking me to something utopian
But it's time to take over my chaotic moment



TRADUÇÃO NA ABA INFORMAÇÕES.