[Verso 1]-[Jade]
Don't look in my eye
I don't think I'm ready for a connection
View this as inappropriate
Body to body but without a heart
A layer of pleasure, but several layers of insecurity
Please don't look for ways to connect us, we have no similarity
[Pre-Chorus]-[Jade]
I sew your compassion as you wear me through the night
Damn Death who took my feelings with his scythe
I feel every touch but I can't express any reaction
Yes, my frustration is visible
[Chorus]-[Jade,]
Maybe I should find new ways to manipulate
Shouldn't a macabre smile amidst so many shades of pink stand out?
I play with your heart, but the only one that's cracking is mine
When did I fall into this web you spun?
I dictated the rules of the gameBut only I'm fucked
This was to favor me
Why am I always losing
[Verso 2]-[Kadu]
You are an unknown that I struggle to decipher
Your mouth says something but your tone says the reverse, I don't know what to think
I advance two spaces on your boardSo I get lost in my strategy, your game is so sneaky
You turn me on and then pierce my heart
I hate this process, but I think you're the exception
[Pre-Chorus]-[Kadu]
I'm resisting but I'm about to give in
When I closed my eyes and didn't realize who I was messing with?
I feel everything expanding, the fire tends to overwhelm me
Who am I kidding, it's visible that in my game you're about to win
[Chorus]
Maybe I should find new ways to manipulate
Shouldn't a macabre smile amidst so many shades of pink stand out?
I play with your heart, but the only one that's cracking is mine
When did I fall into this web you spun?
I dictated the rules of the game
But only I'm fucked
This was to favor me
Why am I always losing
[Bridge]-[Jade]
Move your piece and shake my barrier
Empty my mind and let me stare at you all night
I know I'm being cornered
But that's not something that shakes me
Eye to eye, it shouldn't be so inappropriate
Skin to skin, I'm kind of tired of always having to be careful
[Final Chorus]-[Jade & Kadu]
Maybe I should find new ways to manipulate you
Shouldn't a macabre smile amidst so many shades of pink stand out?
I play with your heart, but the only one that's cracking is mine
When did I fall into this web you spun?
I made the rules of this game, but nothing's going my way
This mix of frustration and desire is filling me up
[Other]-[Jade]
Your calculating eyes make me lose myself and rethink
Your strategy sounds so simple I don't know how to fight back
I don't know what we are but it gets me so wrapped up
Checkmate, I'm totally surrendered
TRADUÇÃO NA ABA INFORMAÇÕES.