

‘6’4”’ é o terceiro single do segundo álbum de estúdio de Petter, lançada oficialmente no dia 30 de janeiro de 2025 (ano 14), através de sua gravadora Innersound com direitos de transmissão atribuídos a Hubble Records. Foi escrita pelo próprio cantor em Agosto de 2024, com produção e direção de arte feita por MOE. Gravado no Eletric Lady Studios em Nova York.
Tida como uma das faixas mais diretas, descontraídas e sinceras do disco, a canção é como uma espécie de resposta ao atual companheiro de um dos relacionamentos passados do cantor, onde em uma mensagem despretenciosa em uma rede social, disse que desejava que Petter estivesse morto após descobrir sobre a história no passado dos dois.
[verse one]
Tell me when did your love become your obsession with making me jealous
And I'll tell you that you should be 6’4” instead
I've been hearing things like you want me dead in the alleys you walk
And the same ones we had sex in before you got a name
[pre-chorus]
He should have known that you were never anything more than a lost penny in my pockets
His conspiracies suffocate you 'cause you don't know what he keeps hiding
[chorus]
And actually, I think you're good together, from afar, you even look a little alike
Even though his nightmares keep wanting me, between his daydreams of our naked bodies
And I guess it's inevitable that that's not the only thing that really matters
'Cause, baby, only I know how his lies will kill you soon
[verse two]
Now I guess look at this madness when your truth is lost in the air
And think of how to be more than his favorite thing at the moment
I know too that your anger at the joke of your “stupid” desires
Is what makes you want to study me like the back of your hand
[pre-chorus]
But tell me a little more about Wes and all his eloquence
Your naivety makes me miss the days when I stand for this kind of sentence
[chorus]
And actually, I think you two are good together, from afar, you even look a little alike
Even though his nightmares keep wanting me, between the daydreams of our naked bodies
And I guess it’s inevitable that that’s not the only thing that really matters
Because, darling, only I know how his lies will kill you soon
[bridge]
So just don’t make it too personal
I’m not the only one who would say that, just take my advice
We’re mature enough not to start a new kind of odyssey
Take the prize, I don’t want half of it
But if you want it that way, go ahead and become his partner in crime
Take my name of the things you write
'Cause your punishment is already living in what you call a fairy tale
Poor boy, you'll get it anyway
[chorus]
And actually, I think you're good together, from afar, you even look a little alike
Even though his nightmares keep wanting me, between the daydreams of our naked bodies
And I guess it's inevitable that that's not the only thing that really matters
'Cause, darling, only I know how his lies will kill you soon
[outro]
And I know your nightmares keep wanting me in your bed, completely naked
And I know your nightmares keep wanting me in your bed, completely naked
'Cause, darling, only I know how his lies will kill you soon