
'bootycall', parceria entre as cantoras Vicky Van der Waals e MOE, é o primeiro single do segundo álbum de estúdio de Vicky, 'oasis'. Na versão comentada do disco disponibilizada no FMusic, a estrela comenta sobre a faixa: "Eu sou uma jovem mulher e sei que é difícil para uma parte do público me ver crescer, mas acho importante e natural expressar minha sexualidade. Convidei minha madrinha MOE para essa música, que fala sem rodeios sobre um encontro casual e puramente físico. E não há nada de errado sobre isso!".
[Intro – Vicky]
So... get this picture!
[Verse 1 – Vicky]
It's about 11 P.M. and I'm bored out of my mind
I just remembered your DM I didn't text back
Nothing personal, I hope you can get it behind
But at the time you simply hadn't that six-pack
[Pre Chorus 1 – Vicky]
So I make a kind of lame excuse
That you pretend that you fell for
And I make an offer you can't refuse
That one you've been waiting for
[Chorus – Vicky]
Pass by my place, you can come through the window
Mom and dad are out but but we won't take it slow
Seal your lips, this could be our little dirty secret
On second thought, open them as much as you can get
Take everything off, don't need to leave nothing at all
But no strings attached, you're nothing but a bootycall
[Verse 2 – MOE]
Yeah, now I get why Waals put me in this track
Extra gorgeous, fucking tall, a Japanese doll
I SMS her saying I like it from the back
I've been hitting on boys but with her... close call!
[Pre Chorus 2 – MOE]
Quit being pretentious about my booty
It's not like I've slept with your father
If you're so anxious, just dial a bootycall
Body-on-body and after... oh, don't bother!
[Chorus – Vicky & MOE]
[Bridge – Vicky & MOE]
Just don't get too attached
I'm not the marrying type
My freak can't be matched
I'll cut the tie before it get tight
And I won't make you a trap
So don't go falling in love
I'm a road without a map
Not a sign from above
[Chorus – Vicky & MOE]