Minhas experiências com o amor sempre foram conturbadas, e jamais imaginei me apaixonar de forma tão intensa e transformadora. Houve noites em que questionava se o amor não passava de um desejo superficial. Esse questionamento acabou se transformando em um gatilho inspirador, dando origem a LUXBABE.
Luxbabe: Um arquétipo de pessoa que ostenta uma imagem materialista, mas possui uma natureza emocionalmente ambígua. Ambiciosa tanto no amor quanto no status, a Luxbabe combina luxo ("Lux") com charme romântico ("Babe"), deslumbrando com sua opulência, mas podendo também ser ilusória. Sua sofisticação e extravagância frequentemente mascaram uma falta de profundidade emocional.
[Refrão]
You call me your Luxbabe, drippin’ in desire
Got me lost in love, but you teasing a hopeless cupid
Gold chains, fast lanes, but love’s the real high (higher, hi-higher)
Boy, can you love beyond the lust?
[Verso]
I wander through a new street, but I’m not familiar
Honeymoon Avenue, thought it was just a movie scene
You drape me in careless praise, glossing every flaw
Fireflies surround me, yet I’m drowning in the inky blackout
[Pré Refrão]
In a steady rectilinear movement, I see your image form
Like light, illuminating what I had accepted to be darkness
Heart in your hands, and just wondering:
Boy, can you love beyond the luxury?
[Refrão]
You say I’m your Luxbabe, drippin’ in desire
Got me lost in love, but you teasing a hopeless cupid
Gold chains, fast lanes, but love’s the real high (higher, hi-higher)
Boy, can you love beyond the lust?
It’s not a dream for me if you ain’t mine
[Verso]
L-O-V-E, the reason why I sought something in you
But I see that your heart beats a melody beyond my contrition
You can measure the value for gold, but I’m measuring by emotion
Improvising to keep me at your pace
But will you even, someday, be synchronized with what I’m feeling?
[Pré Refrão]
Again, an rectilinear movement form your image
Like flash, illuminating what I had accepted to be darkness
[Ponte]
Luxbabe playing: “she loves, she loves me not”
She have that factor, "Pisces Girl", too fickle for you?
Right person in the wrong place
Scars whispering, but for you, if don’t have glitter are just lines
The good girl, but they could be also the bad
From water to wine depending on your red flag
Look into my jewels, I'm soo magnetic, you are perplexed
If you want me, you got me, boy, don’t waste my time
Make it worth it and I'll make our cosmos aligned (we are entwined)
[Refrão]
You say I’m your Luxbabe, drippin’ in desire
Got me lost in love, but you're teasing a sly cupid's
Glossy lips, wrist lit, yeah, I stay winning (lucky, lu-lucky)
But tell me what’s the point if I can’t win my babe?
Champagne kisses, diamond wishes, american dream they tryna live in
It’s not a dream for me, if I can't call you mine
Gold chains, fast lanes, but love’s the real high (higher, hi-higher)
Boy, can you love beyond the lust?

