

[VERSO 1]
I kissed you just to enjoy the playful night
Am I right or wrong?
I thought it was nothing, but you got me in your arms
And I'm caught in your deep blue eyes
Don’t go, you've got a sauce
That can lift me outta space
I need to count on you
I need to see it through
I don't want to waste my time
But with you it seems so right
And I've been wandering for such a long time
[REFRÃO]
Oh, oh, oh
‘Cause I’m young and the night goes on
And oh, oh, oh
I’m young and don’t want to go home
[POST CHORUS]
So stay for a little longer
[VERSO 2]
Now the echo of your laughter haunts the silent line
A phantom of your name, a whisper in my mind
Don’t go, you've got a sauce
That can lift me outta space
I need to count on you
I need to see it through
I don't want to waste my time
But with you it seems so right
And I've been wandering for such a long time
[REFRÃO]
Oh, oh, oh
‘Cause I’m young and the night goes on
And oh, oh, oh
I’m young and don’t want go to home
[PONTE]
We got our bodies turned on
Don’t run, we’ll be alright
It’s our young hearts beating all night
Oh, it’s alright
Oh, it’s alright
Oh, it’s alright, ohh
[REFRÃO]
Oh, oh, oh
‘Cause I’m young and the night goes on
And oh, oh, oh
I’m young and don’t want go to home
[POST CHORUS]
So stay for a little longer
[OUTRO]
You know, I know, I wanna stay right here
Come close, don't run, I want you to play with me
Eyes roll, get low, we're gonna feel the beat
You know, I know, I wanna stay right here

Standard CD
$13,00

Standard Vinyl
$19,00

Orange Vinyl
$19,00

Late Sunset Vinyl
$19,00

Peachy Twilight Vinyl
$19,00

Peachy Sunset Vinyl
$25,00

Reddish Vinyl
$29,00

Sunburnt Vinyl
$35,00

Transparent Vinyl
$35,00