(Intro)
From the moment I denied denied having a secret crush
(“I’m in heaven”) For your fatal touch,
(“With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend”)
I lied, I’m sorry

(Verso 1)
On a foldable phone, there is a leonine chat-line,
And a rom-com deluded boy,
Although I have written this role so cruel
Say something like “Pay the cab…” with your London charm,
You’ll see that I really becomee become cute and sexy (Just as the devil likes)
Addicted to fulfilling any vanity

(Refrão)
When I denied melting at the thought of my carnal desire
Playin' in your game
I lied, I’m sorry (I made a mistake)
I’ve been acting as rudely as you make me sweat,
'Cause you made me lose my breath (I wasn't real)
I lied, I’m sorry

(Pós-refrão)
(“I’m in heaven”)
(“With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend”)
(“There is no beginning, and there is no end”)
I can’t help but feel alive

(Verso 2)
In a tarot reading, I’m tenderly hooked to a fate,
Sending a thousand and one kickflips
Unable to bewitch the affetion affection of your pink lips,
It made the alternative supermodel,
See how my soft spot is her plaid skirt
Makin' me a sweaty skater at the first flirt (Just as you like)
Born to reinforce your sensuality

(Refrão) [x2]
When I denied melting at the thought of my carnal desire
Playin' in your game
I lied, I’m sorry (I made a mistake)
I've been as crazy as when you wanted to touch me,
'Cause you put me in ecstasy (You're fatal)
I lied, I’m sorry

(Ponte)
(“I’m in heaven”)
(“With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend”)
Know that hearing you say “naughty and hottie”
Is my foolish purpose in life?

(Refrão Final)
When I denied melting at the thought of my carnal desire
Playin' in your game
I lied, I’m sorry (I made a mistake)
As soon as the hood of my car felt our soft kiss
I gave in to your tempo,
While I denied your game’s power to put me in ecstasy
Choosin' when you would touch me
I was going crazy (I'm unforgiven)
Every time I acted clueless about your sensual allure
I lied, I’m sorry

* tradução na aba info :)