
(Intro - 2x)
(Don't you dare to press pause)
(Don't say it's impossible)
(Alexander, you're made of bones)
(Just follow your heart, your dancefloor)
(Verse 1)
If I might flow with the song
Would you even dare to come along?
My body is full of fire
Would you like to pull your desire?
Some melodies would make you
Feel like something is unclear
But when I'm full of surprises
Would you tell me I’m hiding a despair?
(Chorus)
Make it flow through the dancefloor
(Don't you dare to press pause)
Make me flow throught what's more
(Don't say it's impossible)
Would I say I'm a sex machine?
(Alexander, you're made of bones)
Would it be an effort to you like it was to me?
(Just follow your heart, your dancefloor)
(Verse 2)
I'm in for whatever is likeable
Even when you tell I'm not loveable
I was born in 1995,
I know exactly what I want for tonight
I'm out of what's full of hate
'Cause I was full of it some time ago
I was born in September
Don't tell me what's unlikeable
(I know what I might wait)
(Chorus)
Make it flow through the dancefloor
(Don't you dare to press pause)
Make me flow throught what's more
(Don't say it's impossible)
Would I say I'm a sex machine?
(Alexander, you're made of bones)
Would it be an effort to you like it was for me?
(Just follow your heart, your dancefloor)
(Break)
I'm a love machine
(Just bring it to the dancefloor)
I'm a sex machine
(Just twerk it on the dancefloor)
I'm a fuckable creep
(Just bring it to me)
I’m a lighter kind of Latin American
(Just twerk it for me)
Dancefloor
Dancefloor creep
I'm a dancefloor creep
(Chorus)
Make it flow through the dancefloor
(Don't you dare to press pause)
Make me flow throught what's more
(Don't say it's impossible)
Would I say I'm a sex machine?
(Alexander, you're made of bones)
Would it be an effort to you like it was for me?
(Just follow your heart, your dancefloor)
“Dancefloor” é a primeira faixa do até então chamado “AF4.5”… “ST★R”.
Descrita como uma canção energética e contagiante, a música foi produzida por Stuart Price em Agosto de 2025 em Nova York, EUA.
A letra fala e reflete um pouco a forma como as outras pessoas, sejam críticos, amigos ou fãs, esperavam algo igual de Alex por ele soar meio preso a ciclos vicios e a melancolia… e isso meio que fez com que ele mostrasse o oposto numa forma de se libertar e quebrar essa expectativa, para no fim mostrar algo mais interessante. Aqui, ele quer realmente dar outro sentido e outro sabor ao ouvinte.
No refrão, por exemplo, Alex brinca com algo mais melódico e catártico enquanto mostra que quer se entregar a isso,
Num geral, é uma música sobre se divertir com o novo. Falando sobre o álbum para o portal Tracklist, Alex definiu a música em uma palavra: “Libertação”.


