Pink Electricity é o lead single do terceiro álbum de studio da cantora norte americana Baby
A música trás batidas synthpop e hyperpop
Composta por Baby e o cantor Alex Dean, Baby usa da sua melhor arma, a música pop
Para responder críticas feitas ao seu trabalho e sua carreira, a canção é o primeiro trabalho 100% synthpop da carreira de Baby, que trás uma nova fase para sua carreira e discografia.

[Verse 1]
It's okay if you can't stop talking about me
I know you listen to my music
Even when you're with your friends
I can read your thoughts, hear what's going on there
"Oh my God, she announced something new and is going to drop it"
Honey, I make my name be on your lips
You can try, but you can't help but talk about me

[Chorus]
I'm like pink electricity, making your body move
I can tell you how far you should go and who to go with
Your blood gets hypnotized by what I have to offer you

[Post-Chorus]
Your blood gets hypnotized
You've been caught
And honey, it's okay to admit it
You're jealous of me
I'm like a painting hanging in your mind
Beautiful and unavoidable to look at

[Verse 2]
You can listen to me as many times as you want
But understand, you won't be able to do the same
You My skin burns knowing
That after all this, I'm still beautiful
And we know I don't compose badly
Even at my worst performance
I remain that triple threat, you know it
Making flashes follow me wherever I go
I serve everything you need
Being like candy in your mouth, I'll always be the topic of conversation
And even without your level or your weeks in the top 10
You'll never be able to avoid me

[Break]
You can go around saying you hate me
Choose my tombstone
Talk about me in your interviews
Give me career advice that I honestly didn't listen to
And even then, everyone knows you'd still leave me flowers at the end of the day
You can try to dress like me
Use my perfume
But you'll still lack personality
Try to incriminate me, act well
Until they put me in jail
You'll keep thinking about me, it's romantic

[Chorus]
I'm like pink electricity, making your body move
I can tell how far you You must go and with whom you go
Your blood is hypnotized by what I have to offer you

[Post-chorus]
Your blood is hypnotized
You've been caught
And darling, it's okay to admit it
You're jealous of me
I'm like a painting hanging in your mind
Beautiful and unavoidable to look at.