
Fincando sua bandeira e apresentando uma nova atmosfera, Aleesa lança "easyrider". Com uma dose dupla de álcool e ousadia, a artista entrega o segundo single do seu álbum Scandalous, uma faixa que exala a intensidade de corpos suados e desejo à flor da pele.
Lançada no dia 22/01 pelo selo Innersound, a produção musical foi selecionada a dedo pela própria artista em colaboração com o produtor Byron the Aquarius. A faixa combina House Music com um R&B alternativo sensual e alucinógeno. O instrumental serve de base para uma letra imponente, que emana a energia de estar em êxtase na balada — aquele momento em que a química fala mais alto e não há vontade de afastar ninguém, independentemente das aparências e sem a necessidade de saber até mesmo o nome.
Por fim, "easyrider" mergulha em uma narrativa divertida e carnal, marcando o retorno de Aleesa à sonoridade do início de sua carreira, mas agora com uma postura indomável, fresca e seis vezes mais provocante.
(Verse 1)
All this path traveled
Brought me to this side of the city
Not sober enough, no, babe
Can’t even think to hide it now
Oh, strong drink, a hot mouth
Pretty boy, or just the alcohol in my veins
Sorry, I don't remember your name
(Pre-Chorus)
Charlie? Barney? Markie?
Clark, do you wanna share this space?
This fleeting light?
(Chorus)
Want to take this easy ride?
Will you be a fast rider?
Burning tires, make this moment count
Please bite me, outsider
Wet my panties, gnash
Feel things spin out of control
Tell me, do you want to ride?
Make me say that (hmmm, uh-huh)
(Verse 2)
I can't hear you, darling, come closer
That beautiful body, by the way, it’s a sight
Uh, could you repeat that again?
I swear, not lying, I swear
I'm not trying to kiss you, not really
What are you drinking?
Let me taste it, take me there, under
(Pre-Chorus)
Jason? Mason? Landon?
Random, wanna close the space?
Before the light fades?
(Chorus)
Want to take this easy ride?
Will you be a fast rider?
Burning tires, make this moment count
Please bite me, outsider
Wet my panties, gnash
Feel things spin out of control
Tell me, do you want to ride?
Make me say that (hmmm, uh-huh)
(Bridge)
Honestly, I didn’t like you much at first
But you are still around, a shadow on the wall
Surpassing all my carefully built limits
So I let you take me out, just for the thrill
A few more sips of this syrup and smoke
And I let you take me home, conclusion
Just a petal out of place, still know who you are
(Chorus)
Want to take this easy ride?
Will you be a fast rider?
Burning tires, make this moment count
Please bite me, outsider
Wet my panties, gnash
Feel things spin out of control
Babe, do you want to ride?
Gnash, Gnash!
(Outro)
Make me say that (hmmm)
Make me say that (oh)
Baby, what was your name again?