
[VERSE 1]
I,
Felt the tide reaching my lips
The silhouette traveled a long way through my hips
God blessed me with grace, but emptied it
Synchrony,
Of the stars that touched the air beyond me
I can't seem to see what's really closer
We can never discuss death on the podium
[VERSE 2]
I imploded,
As if it were narrow,
Masking organs through the bone marrow
There's signs of a new era, is it sorrow?
I thought,
That I’d never see the ripple of my voice
Their mantle's calm, it's like I can have a choice
The days hadn’t announced its deadline
[PRE-CHORUS 1]
Encoding in the MP3,
Strength in open eyes,
Creative science,
Shattered pomegranate,
All of this built within me
[CHORUS]
My flesh is raw
It seems to ask for the now
And it transforms quickly
Somehow it can't fade easily
The sun sets later,
I can't have a word for breakfast
Peeling away the skin, I gouged out my eyes
So that I might love the winds through the sights
[POST-CHORUS]
If this touches you, then it’s a hunger
That never satisfies, never finds its cornucopia
Let the human being burn in the blaze,
Things burn by the natural order of the universe
[VERSE 3]
Performing,
Femininity in front of the mirror
Revisiting archives of brands from the past, it’s clearer
The vibe has gone beyond limits and you don’t see it
Savior,
A shapeshifter, a sailor, my power
The man’s arched back in my being, it's narrating but not lower
So, so, so
Outrageous
[PRE-CHORUS 2 ]
Apollo on the necklace,
Dehydrated fiction in a locket,
Lemon cake,
I forgot the prophets,
All of this broken inside me
Can you see it?
[CHORUS]
My flesh is raw
It seems to ask for the now
And it transforms quickly
Somehow it can't fade easily
The sun sets later,
I can't have a word for breakfast
Peeling away the skin, I gouged out my eyes
So that I might love the winds through the sights
[POST-CHORUS]
If this touches you, then it’s a hunger
That never satisfies, never finds its cornucopia
Let the human being burn in the blaze,
Things burn by the natural order of the universe
[VERSE 4]
Nothing else takes back the nature morte within you
If I pull hard, we retreat and then we're burning up
I can desire nothing but the glow of your inner lips
We’ve never sparkled so brightly between our bones and teeth
A man, a woman, a being… I die
[VERSE 5/BRIDGE]
Let the human being burn in the blaze,
We put the piece together and your show is written,
Faster than a single pace
Let the human being burn in the blaze,
If I felt you that way before, I don’t recall
I just feel it could be shown in my face
Let the human being burn in the blaze,
I can be your savior in the shadows
It's like I'm lost along the haze
Let it burn, let it burn, let it burn
I pull hard,
We step back,
And so we are alive
You pulled hard,
I stepped back,
And so you are alive
We pull hard,
You step back,
And then I am alive
Let it burn,
The human being burns